Creative Arts Birthday Parties
With options for 3-14 years!
A party for up to 15 guests, including the birthday child. Each additional guest is $10, up to 24 total guests*.
*Parties of 20 or more guests incur an additional fee of $40 for an extra party attendant
Perfect for the small group party experience.
A party for up to 6 guests, including the birthday child
Use of our space for 1.5 hours
- Approximately one hour is led by Total Arts staff
-The remaining time is for family-led activities such as cake, ice cream, pizza, photos, and/or games
- Use of an additional area for parents and/or non-participating siblings
Your choice of a creative activity
- View our options for creative activities & add-ons, or tell us your ideas!
- Personalized party invitations for up to 20 guests
- We can print them out for you and/or send a PDF file to be printed at home
Solid color party decorations and tableware for party guests.
- Families should bring extra tableware for any non-participating siblings or parents who may stay onsite
Birthday Bonus Features
Collaborative Art Project
- Related to the chosen theme, with every party guest contributing, created at the party for the birthday child to bring home!
Total Arts! Birthday Box
- For the birthday child, packed with materials for 4 unique birthday-themed process art projects, gifted before or at the party.
SIBLINGS: 2 siblings celebrating their birthday together will receive one box with 2 sets of materials for 2 projects OR you can request an additional 4-project box for only $10!
Fill out our party request form to request a date and time, and to choose your options for your party theme and activity
*NOTE: Your party date is not secured until the deposit has been received.
The birthday deposit is non-refundable, but it can be used towards a future Total Arts! event if the party is canceled.
We make it easy!
Total Arts! staff will set up and clean up, provide all materials & instruction for activities, assist with serving cake & ice cream.
Families provide food and drinks and may bring additional decorations (with access 30 minutes prior).
Families should have additional activities planned to fill time as needed.
Our front room is available for parents & non-participating siblings who wish to stay onsite*.
*(Parties with more than 20 guests may have restrictions placed on the number of extra people allowed onsite).
Total Arts! is wheelchair accessible and has two direct access single use restrooms.
There is a small kitchen area with fridge/freezer and a microwave.
Overall, the experience, the customer service & communications, the happiness of the kids - all were 10/10. I look forward to more projects with Total Arts!!!!
I enjoyed being able to chat with parents & guests in a setting where we weren't fighting to be heard over loud music and extra noise. It was a much nicer environment than other parties we've been to.