Total Arts! COVID19 Information
Last updated July 10, 2021
All instructors and participants will be required to follow state and workshop COVID guidelines in order to remain in the program.
For purposes of this policy, "direct contact" refers to anyone that has been within 6 feet of someone known to have tested positive for COVID for more than 15 minutes during a 24 hour period within the previous 14 days.
Should there be any uncertainty, we would choose to err on the side of caution for the safety of our participants, our staff, and their families.
If at any time you have questions about how we are managing our COVID19 policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In-Person, Indoor Workshops
* We will follow the most current state guidelines for gatherings & events with regard to group size and venue capacity.
* Participants & staff are expected to screen themselves for COVID symptoms prior to arrival and stay home if experiencing any symptoms.
* Participants & staff are encouraged to use hand sanitizer before and during the workshops.
* Participants who are fully vaccinated will not be required to wear masks.
* Anyone age 12 and older who is not vaccinated will be required to wear a mask during workshops.
* Anyone under age 12 will be required to wear a mask at the discretion of the parent/guardian.
* Total Arts activities will limit groups, partners, and the sharing of supplies
* If there is consistent violation of COVID guidelines during a workshop or event, a participant may be asked to leave. The child will be supervised in a socially distant location and caregivers will be notified immediately.
* No compensation will be given in the case of missing a workshop or part of a workshop for being asked to leave due to violating COVID guidelines.
Vaccinations, Quarantine, and Travel Policies
Fully vaccinated individuals in MA are free to resume pre-pandemic activities. Distancing & masks will not be required for those individuals.
Non-vaccinated individuals will be required to wear masks during workshops, except for children under 12 where it will be at the discretion of the parent/guardian.
In the state of MA,
- you must isolate until you are no longer contagious if you are symptomatic and have tested positive for COVID. This usually last 10 days.
-those who are unvaccinated and have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID must quarantine for 10 days after last exposure if you develop no symptoms. You can get tested after day 5 and if results are negative you can end quarantine 7 days from last exposure.
-Individuals who have had COVID in the past 90 days OR who are fully vaccinated do not need to isolate or quarantine after exposure.
* All travelers entering MA , including returning residents, who are fully vaccinated or had COVID within 90 days, do not need to isolate or quarantine upon arrival
* All travelers entering MA, including returning residents, who are not fully vaccinated are required to get tested 3-5 days after travel and quarantine for 7 days
* Non-vaccinated travelers, or those who have not had COVID in the pat 90 days, who opt not to get tested must quarantine for 10 full days before resuming activities
Explore. Discover. Create.