Total Arts! COVID19 Information
Last updated January 7, 2022
The Peabody Department of Public Health issued an emergency indoor mask mandate, effective December 27th, which requires all individuals age 2 years and older to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status. At Total Arts! we follow all state and local guidelines surrounding COVID and will be implementing this policy which is in effect until rescinded by the Health Department. The full policy can be found HERE. Thank-you
This session, we will be offering two REMOTE options for our K-6th grade students to allow families to reduce in-person activities during the current COVID surge if they wish.
Our Wednesday Creative Arts Sampler and Creative Writing & Illustration classes will both begin as remote workshops. There will be limited in-person spots available for those who wish to be in-person for these two classes, or you can choose our Tuesday options which will be run fully in person.
Our Adult Watercolor class on Saturday, January 15th will also have a REMOTE option for participants.
In addition, all of our in-person workshops will adhere to stricter guidelines regarding distancing between students during activities and, whenever possible, each student will work with their own materials.
At Total Arts we will follow COVID all mandates of the state and the town of Peabody, MA where we are located.
We will update our policy to reflect any changes in mandates at the state or town level.
1. Fully vaccinated individuals are encouraged, but not required, to wear masks.
2. Unvaccinated participants age 12+ are required to wear masks.
3. Masks are optional but recommended for those under age 12.
4. Masks can be removed temporarily to eat, drink, or take a brief mask break if socially distanced.
5. Exceptions can be made for those with documented conditions that make wearing a mask difficult or unsafe.
* All instructors and participants will be required to follow state and workshop venue COVID guidelines in order to remain in the program.
* Amy & Michele are both fully vaccinated but may still opt to wear a mask on occasion.
* Any additional instructors brought in to Total Arts, to help us run our workshops or to run their own workshops in our space, who are not fully vaccinated will wear masks during their workshops. If they are fully vaccinated they will not be required to wear a mask.
* If there is consistent violation of COVID guidelines during a workshop or event, a participant may be asked to leave. The participant will be supervised in a socially distant, safe location and caregivers will be notified immediately.
* No compensation will be given in the case of missing a workshop, or part of a workshop, for being asked to leave for violating COVID policies.
* Should there be any uncertainty, we would choose to err on the side of caution for the safety of our participants, our staff, and their families.
* If at any time you have questions about how we are managing our COVID19 policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Explore. Discover. Create.